St Edmund's Society
St Clement Bishop and the Martyr
Sunday, 2 October 1887 (10 in G)
On Sunday, October 2nd, several members of the St. Edmund’s Society, Exeter, visited this place, and being granted permission to ring by the rector, the bells were raised in peal, and several 6-scores of Grandsire Doubles rung. The following took part in the ringing during the afternoon:
Messrs. S. Herbert, H. Swift, E. Pitt, W. Richardson, T. Townsend, W. Goss, T. Halse, Roberts, Templeman, and H. Webber.
[Bell News, No. 289. [New Series.], VOL. VI, October 8, 1887, p346]
|Copyright © 2012–21, The Ringing World.|